And our mobile app ‘HAPPYDAYS’, which are both owned and operated by ALIGENTI BVBA, it promises to ensure that your personal information is secured and shall not, at any circumstances be abused.
This guide will provide the following topics: who is responsible for handling your data, the reason we use your personal information and for what purpose, the legitimization of the data processing, who we share your personal data with, how we collect it, why we collect it, how we use your personal data and what processes we follow.
By giving us your personal data and using our website or app, we understand that you have read and understood the terms and conditions related to the protection and sharing of personal information. In HAPPYDAYS, we assume the responsibility of complying with binding national and European data protection laws, and we always strive to handle your data in a fair, loyal and transparent way.
1. IN CHARGE OF THE DATA HANDLING
- Entity name: Aligenti BVBA
- Headquarters: Blaubergsesteenweg 21, 2230 Herselt
- Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. PURPOSE, LEGITIMATIZATION & CONSERVATION OF THE DATA HANDLING,
ABOUT THE WEB SITE WWW.HAPPYDAYSAPP.BE
- Purpose: To facilitate a way that you can get in contact with us, so we can answer your questions and queries. Also, to send you information about our products, services and activities, including by electronic means, if you tick the acceptance box.
- Legitimization: The user consents by asking us for more information through sending a contact form and marking the box to agree to us sending them information.
- Conservation: Once we have answered the request sent through our contact form, or we have replied by email, we do not keep the customers details unless that have submitted a new contact form for another query. In the case of having agreed to receive commercial emails, we continue sending emails until the customer asks to be removed from the contact list.
SENDING OF EMAILS
- Purpose: Answering questions, deal with information requests, attending to customers needs and responding to their doubts.
- Legitimization: The user gives consent when they ask us to send them information or answer a question through their email.
- Conservation: We do not retain personal information once the customers query has been dealt with. Only while we are answering the customers questions, do we use their data to be able to reply to the customer.
SUBSCRIPTION TO OUR NEWSLETTER
- Purpose: To send customers our business bulletin, informative news and adverts or offers about our products and services about bars, pubs, coffeehouses and taverns including by email.
- Legitimization: The user gives consent when subscribing to our newsletter and or commercial emails
- Conservation: We retain the information until the user asks to be taken off of the mailing list and revokes their consent.
ABOUT THE HAPPPYDAYS MOBILE APP:
SIGN UP FORM
- Purpose: To allow the correct management of the application and so that the customers receive the correct services and products. Also so that we can send them information about our products and services, including by email if the user ticks the box to agree to receive commercial emails.
- Legitimization: When signing up to the application, the user gives consent for Happydays to use their personal information to provide them with the solicited service. They also may give consent to receive commercial emails and/or our newsletter by ticking the box.
- Conservation: We retain the users information until they tell us they no longer want to use the application, our services or want to be removed from the mailing list.
ACCOUNT VERIFICATION SOCIAL AND/OR TELEPHONE
- Purpuse: We provide a higher security for our users personal accounts as well a fraud protection in the name of Happydays
- Legitimization: We demand users to either or both verify their accounts with their telephone and/or social account.
- Conservation: We retain the users information until they tell us they no longer want to use the application, our services or want to be removed.
FORM TO BUY A "PREMIUM ACCOUNT" OR 7 DRINKS A WEEK
- Purpose: To ensure the correct management of the application so that users get the correct products and services. Also to send them commercial information about our products and services, including by email if the user has ticked the box to agree to receive emails from HAPPYDAYS.
- Legitimization: The user consents when purchasing a 'PREMIUM ACCOUNT' or using a promotion and entering their details in our online form. They also consent by ticking the box to agree to allow us to send them information and commercial emails.
- Conservation: Once the purchase has been finalised and the customer has not started another process we do not retain their personal information. In the case of emails, we continue sending emails until the user asks to be taken off of the mailing list and revokes consent.
3. OBLIGATION TO PROVIDE US WITH YOUR PERSONAL DETAILS & CONSEQUENCES OF NOT SHARING YOUR DATA
Your personal information is necessary to process requests, allow users to sign up to use HAPPYDAYS and provide users with its products and services. Therefore, if you do not share you personal details with us, we will not be able to attend to you properly or provide you with the service/product that has been requested. In any case, we reserve the right to decide whether to incorporate your personal data and other information we gather through our database.
4. WHO RECIEVES YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Your data could be shared with:
- Third parties who help us to provide technological services like platform providers, hosting services, maintenance and data base support, as well as our own software and applications that can contain your personal information.
- This could also include third party companies that help us to provide digital services, CRM (software to manage client - company relationships), web analysis, search engines, content curation tools, including content generated by users.
- Also publicity agencies, marketing agencies, digital media and social media as these help us to offer publicity/ marketing/ campaigns, to analyse the effectiveness and to manage contact with users so that we can answer questions.
- Finally, companies that aid in-app payment.
We assure you that any and all sharing of your personal information that we, or one of the third party companies we work with share, adheres strictly to data protection legislation.
5. RIGHTS RELATED TO PERSONAL DATA
Anyone can revoke their consent to share personal data at any time, but it must be done by the same person who gave consent originally. The withdrawal of consent does not, in any case, stop the subscription contract or the relationships generated previously.
Equally, you can exercise the following rights:
- Request access to your personal data or request to rectify incorrect data.
- Request the elimination of data when, amongst other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purpose it was originally collected.
- Request the limitation of data processing in certain circumstances.
- Request an examination of how your data has been processed due to reasons related to your particular situation.
- Request the portability of the data en cases mentioned in the regulations.
- Other rights recognised in the applicable regulations.
Where and how to request your rights: Through a written request, addressed to the manager, from your postal address or email address (indicated in part 1). The written request should include a reference to "Personal data" and you should specify which right you would like to exercise and include which personal information in particular it regards.
In the case of divergence with the business in relation to the treatment of your personal data, you can present a complaint to the Data Protection Agency ‘GBA’ (https://www.privacycommission.be/).
6. SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
With the objective of safeguarding the security of your personal data, we inform you that we have adopted all kinds of technical and organisational measures necessary to guarantee the security of the personal information you have supplied so that it can't be altered, lost or accessed by unauthorised sources.
7. UPDATING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
It is important that we can maintain an up-to-date database of your personal information. Always inform us if there has been any change. On the contrary, we do not take responsibility for having out-of-date information about you if you do not inform us of a change.